Silver Sales & Service
Terms & Conditions
- Advance paid will be adjusted and not refunded.
- Management reserves the right to cancel bookings after 15 days.
- Sold products can be exchanged any time at the prevailing value of silver.
- Making charges, wastage, taxes, etc (if any) billed in the invoice will be deducted at the time of exchange or buy-back.
- In case of buy-back of company's own silver products, original tax invoice needs to be presented.
- In case of purchase, the weight of silver will be net of all pearl, stone, enamel and other extraneous material. Products will be bought back at the prevailing purchase rate. And payment will be made through banking channels only.
- Delivery will be made only after realisation of cheque/draft and against original advance receipt.
- Customer needs to present the original advance receipt for adjustment of the same or to take delivery of the purchased item. In case of loss of the original receipt, the customer needs to lodge a FIR and submit an application to the company along with a copy of the FIR.
- Products will not be taken for repair.
- There will be no exchange or buy-back on silver coins.
- The company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time